Saturday, February 14, 2015

FREE Crochet Patter Video Tutorial for Women's Crochet Reversible Boot Cuffs

Video Tutorial for Women's Crochet Reversible Boot Cuffs

                        

I have had so many ladies email me requesting this video tutorial that I mentioned in one of my other instructional crochet video tutorials. So, I have finally made the time to create and post my video tutorial pattern for how to make my reversible boot cuffs. I love these boot cuffs! I made the pattern so they could be flipped over to either show a simple top or a ruffle top depending on your mood or what you are wearing. I also briefly show how to add a removable button which makes these boot cuffs even more versatile as you can remove the button for washing, or you may only want the button sometimes. You can also use this simple method shown in my video to add removable crochet flowers and other decorative items from your boot cuffs.

Check out my video above, and you can also subscribe to my youtube channel to be notified of other videos as I add them to my channel. I have a ton of ideas I am working on for tutorials and I have a lot of fun creating and editing them and sharing them! Please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment