Wednesday, February 18, 2015

How to knit Red Heart Sassy Lace Ruffle Scarf for Beginners

How to knit Red Heart Sassy Lace Ruffle Scarf for Beginners


 
In the following video tutorial, I show how to knit this lovely lacey ruffle scarf, including how to cast on, knit and finish the scarf. I also show how to easily add another roll/ball of lace to create a longer scarf if one roll is not as long as you like it.
 
Using one roll/ball of the Red Heart Sassy lace and using 6 stitches, will result in a scarf approximately 40-44 inches long when knitting.
 
I also have a quicker intermediate/advanced version of this video through my youtube channel which also gives the extra same tips as I share in my beginner video, only the tutorial portion is much quicker, without so much repetition that is helpful to beginners. Here is a link to my youtube channel that has all kinds of fun video tutorials for beginners to advanced crafters: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEiVJTjTjzHcKUsIS1vQJ7A
 
 

Here is the lace ruffle scarf video for beginners:



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment