Saturday, February 14, 2015

Quick Easy Knit Ruffle Scarf Pattern Tutorial for Intermediate and Advanced Knitters

Instructional Video Quick Easy Knit Ruffle Scarf Pattern Tutorial

 
 
I think Red Heart Sashay brand yarn seems to be super popular in the creation of the Ruffle Scarf!
 

I have had some requests for a quicker video of the original instructional knitting video for the ruffle scarf, without so much detail for beginners. I am happy to say that I have finally made the time to do so. This video is much quicker, and still has a few tips and tricks I have learned along the way, but the actual instructional part of the video is pretty quick. I walk you through beginning your ruffle scarf, then only the first few rows, as you will follow it for the whole pattern. Then I quickly show you an easy way to finish your ruffle scarf that is fast and secure. I mention a couple techniques in the middle on how to combine 2 pieces together with ease and what to do if you run into a knot or separated piece of "yarn" in your shank/skein/ball of ruffle yarn. But, the video is still pretty short and to the point.
 
I hope this is super easy, quick and helpful for intermediate and advanced knitters alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment