Sunday, February 22, 2015

FREE Infininty Ruffle Scarf Loom Knitting Pattern Instructions

FREE Infinity Ruffle Scarf Loom Knitting Pattern Instructions

Infinity Ruffle Scarf Video Tutorial


 
 
In this video, I show you how I loom knit with Red Heart Sashay ruffle yarn to create an infinity scarf. Most instructions I found created a strip in which you had to sew the 2 ends together...however nothing that was a true infinity scarf done in the round. This loom knit version is my answer so that you can create a true infinity (in the round) scarf with the ruffle yarn.
 
I show you how to cast on, loom knit and then cast off & finish the scarf. I also show you how to choose the correct size loom because when you finish, your scarf will be no where close to the size of the actual loom opening. I believe this is due to the lack of elasticity in the ruffle yarn, compared to standard yarns worked on the loom. Check it out and see if this works for you!
 
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment