Saturday, June 28, 2014

I Love to Draw!

One of my many pleasures is drawing! I love to draw people, I love to feel the energy an the expressions on the faces I draw. It takes many weeks to draw a single portrait. I spend many hours perfecting just one area of the drawing to elicit realism. I put on my favorite music and get high on it, which helps me get into and feel my creative energy and then I am in the flow and feeling it. If I am not feeling it, I walk away and come back at a later time to create some more. There is not fighting or wrestling with the art to complete it, it just comes naturally out of me.


Here are a few of my favorite drawings that I have done...


https://yvettemariesfineart.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=dFYl5UYBAAA.iyQ8YgG9SWPmTnC4VMjcpw.baB9qcSyiFgceJy5R1XcTw&postId=3371351945585279400&type=PAGE



No comments:

Post a Comment